Introduction to Specialty Coffee
This introductory course is designed to give everyday coffee lovers a deeper understanding of specialty coffee. We’ll cover:
- the coffee process, from farms and crops to roasting and serving
- the importance of relationships and sustainability when sourcing
- basic cupping demonstrations, showing how we ensure quality
- the difference between dark and light roasts
- the difference between blends and single origins
- the difference between specialty and non-specialty coffee
This fun course also includes basic espresso, drip and cold brew techniques, with plenty of time for participants to sample our coffee.
Our classes are complimentary with any retail coffee bean purchase. This can be done prior to class or on site.
Cost per person
- Mondays at 4:00 pm