Intro to Specialty Coffee
This introductory course is designed to give everyday coffee lovers a deeper understanding of specialty coffee. We’ll cover:
- The coffee process, from farms and crops to roasting and serving
- The importance of relationships and sustainability when sourcing
- Basic cupping knowledge and grading
- The difference between dark and light roasts
- The difference between blends and single origins
- The difference between specialty and non-specialty coffeeThis fun course also includes basic espresso, drip and cold brew techniques, with plenty of time for participants to sample our coffee.
This fun course also covers basic knowledge of espresso, drip and cold brew techniques, with plenty of time for participants to sample our coffee.
Our classes are complimentary with any retail coffee bean purchase. Classes can be booked online through Event Brite. A 12oz bag of coffee beans will be awaiting your arrival
Class Purchase on Eventbrite
Purchase of 12oz Coffee Bean Bag
- Mondays at 3:00 pm